The thing about El Nido is that we were huge fans of theirs before they even approached us about reworking their website. We've held birthdays there, we've had them cater for us and margaritas... We'll just leave that right there. It's one of the things we love about working with local clients. We really get to know their business.
We're very happy with "look & feel" of the El Nido site as a whole, but the biggest take-away for us has been watching the impact the new site has had on their catering business. We developed an interactive menu that allows customers to easily place catering orders directly through the website. The simple act of not having to call, ask about options, ask about pricing, figure out how many people it can feed and such has completely removed any barrier for customers looking for catering options. Paired with the right social media outreach and SEO work, their catering business has seen a 120% increase since the site's launch.
- Initial wireframes and design mockups with multiple revision rounds
- Onsite, web-focused photography with significant post-production work in the Adobe Suite and NIK Collection
- A number of custom graphics and illustrations to compliment and help visualize their written content
- Full content management system (CMS) integration with training and documentation for their admin team to easily make menu updates and more.
- Custom developed ordering platform for their catering business