We knew before getting started that the folks at Jack Thomas were looking to elevate the salon game in an affluent area already saturated with consumer options. They were completely gutting their space and building fully custom from floor to ceiling. They were bringing in top-tier talent from some of the best, established salons in the area. The ownersrhip had built a name for themselves in the industry, but this was a first venture into their own space. With significant capital investments in a competive market, results were needed.
- Initial design with wireframes, 2 design mockups and an initial round of revisions
- Collaboration with ownership team to find "the voice" of the salon - working on all aspects of the copywriting process
- Onsite, web-focused photography with significant post-production work in the Adobe Suite and NIK Collection
- Full build-out, primarily in static HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and some PHP for form functionality and resume management, all within the skelJS framework for mobile responsiveness
- Full integration of the Pagelime CMS platform paired with training and documentation for their admin team
- Integration with the Vagaro online booking engine for appointment setting, product sales and more
- Implementation of select social channels with a focus on Facebook and the Instagram API