Meet Doc. Doc is a Vietnam vet who's spent decades fishing the waters of Upstate New York.
He's the type of guy that gives apple pie a run for its money when it comes to being an American.
Doc runs a fishing guide service and what started as chit chat with other guides in the area has turned into a full-blown network of guides throughout the country who offer no-charge outdoor excursions to our country's veterans.
We were connected through a mutual friend and offered to help Doc transition from a dated site built on a Vistaprint site-builder platform and give him something that was manageable for his guys and attractive and user friendly for veterans and guides alike. It was the least we could do.
- Design mockups with multiple revision rounds
- Custom developed logo artwork
- A number of custom graphics to compliment and help visualize their written content
- Full content management system (CMS) integration with training and documentation for their admin team to easily make menu updates and more.
- Custom developed, user-filterable database of participating guides. The user simply chooses which activities they're interested in and where they're located
- Developed a guide registration form to automate the process of adding guides to the network and make adminstering the program as a whole much easier for Doc and his team